Are you looking for a speaker for your next gathering, moms group or women’s retreat? If so, I’d love to chat with you!
I am passionate about sharing a message of hope and joy we can find anywhere–even in the mundane hamster wheel of life, in the deep down dark, and in the unexpected plot twists. We all seek happiness and fulfillment, but what do we do when we feel broken and lost? Dare we wish to live alive, free, and full in those places? My own story is one of unexpected loss, heart break and a desperate search for true lasting joy. It was in my deep down dark, God held me, giving me hope on a broken bridge, joy in the stormy nights, and redemption through a broken-stemmed flower.
I love to speak about:
- How to shift our perspectives so we aren’t blinded by our circumstances
- Where to find lasting joy and hope that will not disappoint
- Calling out truth and silencing the lies
- Finding redemptive beauty in the here and now and claiming God’s redemptive victory even as we are still broken
- Bridging the gap between churches and families with disabilities, creating a place of belonging for everyone
BOOKED through April 2020. Availability in May 2020 and booking for Fall of 2020.
Bekah’s Speaking and Book Event Schedule for Fall 2019-Spring 2020
10/25/19: Calvary Chapel Boise MOPS
11/07/19: Grace Bible Nampa MOPS
12/06/19: CrossPoint Community Church Women’s Christmas Dinner
01/24/20: College Church MOPS
02/06-02/07/20: Wesleyan Center Conference: Disabilities and the Church
02/14/20: Northwest Nazarene University Chapel
02/29/20: Shining Star Pageant, Prosser, WA
03/28/20: Team 4 Titus & Ely Meet, Concordia University of Irvine, CA
04/03/20: Cole Valley Moms Group