Are you looking for a speaker for your next gathering, moms group or women’s retreat? If so, I’d love to chat with you!
I am passionate about sharing a message of hope and joy we can find anywhere–even in the mundane hamster wheel of life, in the deep down dark, and in the unexpected plot twists. We all seek happiness and fulfillment, but what do we do when we feel broken and lost? Dare we wish to live alive, free, and full in those places? My own story is one of unexpected loss, heart break and a desperate search for true lasting joy. It was in my deep down dark, God held me, giving me hope on a broken bridge, joy in the stormy nights, and redemption through a broken-stemmed flower.
I love to speak about:
- How to shift our perspectives so we aren’t blinded by our circumstances
- Where to find lasting joy and hope that will not disappoint
- Calling out truth and silencing the lies
- Finding redemptive beauty in the here and now and claiming God’s redemptive victory even as we are still broken
- Bridging the gap between churches and families with disabilities, creating a place of belonging for everyone